CATCH-UP PREMIUM SPENDING PLAN
The primary PE and sport premium was introduced in March 2013 to improve the provision of physical education and school sport in primary schools across England. The £150 million per year funding is provided jointly by a number of Government Departments. The funding is allocated directly to primary schools and is ring-fenced. This means it may only be spent on improving the provision of PE and sport in schools.
Charges and Remissions
The Governors have adopted the Calderdale Council's policy on Charges and Remissions.
Copies are available on request.
- Out of school visits during school hours - we don't charge but we invite you to make voluntary donations to cover costs. If we have insufficient donations to make the visit viable, we reserve the right to cancel the visit.
- Out of school visits outside school hours - we make a charge to parents to cover costs.
- Special events during school hours - we make no charge but invite voluntary donations.
- Materials used in following Extra Curricular activities - we do make a charge e.g. cooking.
- Residential Visits - we will charge for board and lodgings, transport and activities.
- After school clubs will incur a charge of £1 per session or £2.50 for specialist tuition.